You have no items in your shopping cart.
Valentine's Day - 6 great tips for businesses
February 14th is a magical day for couples, filled with equal measures of romantic gestures and naughty bedroom antics. Loved up partners are busy planning their day, so how can you make sure that your business gets in on the action? We’ve created these 6 handy tips to help your business thrive this February.
1. Start promoting early - The time to promote Valentine’s Day is now. Begin promoting your key lines and make sure you are getting in front of your customers. Order your stock in today (take a look below for some guidance on what to go for) and send out emails to remind your existing database on the deals they don’t want to miss out on for their special day.
2. Stock up on bargains - The great thing about Valentine’s Day is that it falls so close to January, and what happens in January? A BIG SALE! There are plenty of great offers to be had in our store for couples looking to be a little adventurous this year:
- This edible massage oil caters for those wanting a sensual experience. The variety of flavours means that not only do they feel good on skin, they taste good on the lips too.
- What about those couples who spend a lot of time away from each other? The Clone-A-Willy kit will mean that even when the man’s away the fun doesn’t have to stop!
- Valentine’s Day is a fantastic chance for your customers to have fun with roleplay, acting out naughty fantasies in the bedroom. These Maid & Student costumes are great value and available in a variety of sizes.
- A popular erotic fantasy involves putting your partner in a compromising position to do whatever you want. This Hog Tie Set can turn your customer’s fantasy into reality.
3. Don’t forget the singles - Not everyone has the pleasure of a partner, so why not promote a little self-loving on February 14th with some of these:
- This 8 inch Crystal Jelly Cock sticks to smooth surfaces making it great for hands free action, leaving the user able to bounce on it to their hearts content.
- A Male Masturbator is a great choice for guys looking to add a little extra to their self-pleasure sessions. They won’t feel so alone when stroking feels this good.
- Dressing up in sexy yet elegant clothing can add an exciting edge to your evening wear. Take a look at the Bijoux Indiscrets range for inspiration.
- Entice couples to get a little friskier by opting for a remote control toy, after inserting it they hand the remote over and let the teasing begin!
5. Package the experience - Add value and increase sales by creating package offers for your customers to make the most of. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Naughty Schoolgirl – Combine the sexy school girl outfit with a paddle and restraints to make sure she gets the punishment she deserves.
- Pleasure & Pain – Something a little naughty, something a little nice and something to tie it all together
- New Sensations – A vibrating cock ring, a prostate massager, and a ladies stimulating gel will create new sensations for couples.
There are plenty more ideas you can use so get creative and your customers will appreciate you doing the hard work for them!
6. Position yourself as a responsible caring business - Sexual health is a hot topic at the moment, and Valentine’s Day is an ideal time to show that you care about your customer’s health. Condoms, Hypoallergenic Lubricants and specialist toy ranges will help show your business is forward thinking and responsible.
With these 6 points in mind, you and your customers should have a fantastic Valentine’s Day. For more inspiration be sure to check out our latest product lines so you can keep up with the latest trends.